1. What is the shipping time?
Deliveries to the U.S. usually take 2-5 days.
Deliveries to Non-U.S. countries usually take 10-20 days.
Due to COVID-19, the shipping might be delayed by 1-2 weeks. Shipping delay varies from country to country.
2. How much is shipping?
We offer Insured Flat-Rate Worldwide Shipping of $4.99 for all orders.
3. How do I track my package?
All orders can be tracked with the Tracking Number we provided via email after we ship out your order.
4. How long it takes to receive a reply to my inquiries?
We reply to all inquiries within 24 hours. We are available 7 days a week.
5. Why is my order late?
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factors can cause delays in your order delivery.
Here are some reasons your delivery might be late:
- You ordered more than one product. In exceptional circumstances, your order may arrive in different packages and on different dates because our products are shipped from different warehouses.
- Your order was placed during a local public holiday.
There were unpredictable circumstances beyond our control.
If you want to find out the current delivery status of your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.